I sometimes wonder, how would it be if I never existed? Weird huh? But, it’ll make you think. Seriously, think about it.
I wondered what happened if my mom never met my dad or if my mom decided, dare I say it, abort me! (:o) Reality is, those are valid questions. Am I right? It is what it is. So, now…how would it be if I never existed? Let’s do a run down shall we?
- I would have missed out on two of the GREATEST parents ever!
- My brother wouldn’t have a sister like me.
- My children wouldn’t have ever been born.
- In my Willie Nelson voice, “To all the men I loved before” wouldn’t have had a chance to love an awesome person like me! Yeah, I am pretty awesome! WOOT!
- My friends wouldn’t have had a friend like me.
- My church would have been one less of a fantastic worker!
- My jobs wouldn’t have progressed as much.
- My high school alumni association wouldn’t have a hard working board member that kicks behind on every task!
- Campaigns would have been won!
- Those who wanted to commit suicide just might have.
- Those who needed money might not have gotten it when they needed it.
- Those who needed someone to talk to wouldn’t have had someone at that time.
- Those who needed a place to stay because they had no where else to go may have been homeless.
- I wouldn’t have lupus.
- I wouldn’t be an auntie.
- I wouldn’t be here to help those who are ALWAYS needing help…FOR FREE! LOL
- I wouldn’t be here to piss some people off! LOLOLOL
- I wouldn’t be here to make people laugh when they needed.
- I wouldn’t be here to console those who needed it.
- I wouldn’t be typing this.
Wow, the list can go on! But because of God’s purpose for my life, He blessed my mom and dad with their first child together and allowed her to be born LaShawnda Denise Wrice. I was daddy’s little girl and mama’s bestfriend and homie, even till this day.
As I sit here and type this, tears are building up in my eyes. Why? Because when I look back over my life, I have had some awesome experiences and I continue to have many memorable moments.
The moments I cherish the most is with my family. I look forward to seeing my daughters. I can tolerate my brother…. sometimes. LOLOL But I love him to pieces. And I look forward to hanging out with my bestfriend and homie every weekend, my mama!
I often wonder how would it have been to have my dad alive, especially now. Man, it would have been some good times and I am sure some not so good, but what life is perfect? He was my bestfriend and what time he was on this earth, he instilled so much in me that to this day, I still tell everyone about my dad. He is still in my heart and I miss so much.
Ok, kinda went off the wagon there for a moment. 🙂
All in all, we are all here for a reason and whether you were born with both parents or one, you have a purpose on your life. You are here for a reason. You were born because someone loved you! IF you were adopted, you were so loved, that your mom wanted what was best for you. I know, sounds cliche’, but it’s the truth. Trust me, I know.
Love is what got me here. Love is what I give and show daily. Love is what I love to receive. And because of love, I AM HERE!